Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Week of Events that require deep breaths

Last week full of events... And required me to stay still and breath.



My Father in Law passed away last week...And we went down to Delray where there was such a wonderful service given for him. Jewish in spirit, and all heart.


I meet some of my extended family (brother in laws and wifes and children) they came from Seattle and Washington I think.. Everyone was able to gather in a positive manner, one that was filled with love and admiration. It was nice to be part of it. My Mother in Law was so beautiful and full of love, she was strong, but also so kind and possibly even at peace, knowing Dad is in a better, peaceful place.


I also was able to be there for Tony. His grieving and letting go process. It was nice to provide a shoulder (since he does it so much for me!). I see Tony's Dad as a beautiful White Dove who is flying away over the Ocean toward the sky and luminating white healing light all around him, free of the bondage of the human body.


Ahhhhh....


I honored death for him by seeing it as a release and a celebration of all who loved him coming together and unity in joy and happiness for all that he was and still is in everyones heart and soul. A celebration of him, a tribute if you will.


I unfortunately have had a horrible migraine for the last few weeks on and off. And before going I had one that was a killer, it took me two days to get rid of it..


I am accepting that this is what is at the moment. And I am also going to a eye doctor (since my sight is getting kinda bad) and a Endicrinologist for my thryoid. I have a nodule on each side of my thyroid and I know that my tumors on my ovaries are all part of the thyroid not functioning.


I believe in living in the now, and then doing what I can to change it in the future.


But I also know that acceptance is the most important thing I can do to heal my body!


I have been busy with my etsy online shoppe. I have alot of new jewelry designs and vegan/natural soap, and skincare next week. I feel good about that. I have started to sell slowly at first, which is fine, and now I am going to need a bigger mailbox! Since I am having to mail stuff out for sold items and my mailbox is a regular size one :(


Haha..


I also am more at peace then I have been in a long time!


I miss the Spa and Yoga studio, but not the headaches!


I don't miss the issues either.


I am the peace that I feel and I share that with the world around me.


And hopefully with a smile on my face


Namu Amida Butsu


Shanti

No comments: