Tuesday, October 9, 2007

New Week New Start


Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well I am starting to feel like I am coming out of the crazyness of last week.
I have so many people to contact that were kind and loving and emailed or called me, I just wasn't in a place to chat, I guess you could say I was licking my wounds, after the fall out of last week.

But now it is time to look toward the sun, look outward, and to be at peace with all that has occured.. I am finding that peace, and starting to come back to balance within myself. Thur quiet time and my daily practice....

I was gifted this past weekend with a new camer the elixm by casio.. It is one I have wanted for the past few months.. I have a thing for cameras, I have four, but am always wanting the newest, smallest one! :)

I have a thing for mp3's also.. I betya I own four or five, two apples, two creatives and i dunno another one somewhere around my pad...

Anyhoo, this camera is like giving me such joy. I guess cause as a Artist and photographer I can create more art with it, but also it is so mucho simplier to use then the other cameras I have.. It takes great pics and is tiny tiny tiny :)
I wanna start taking more pics, for my mandala art and this is going to rock..
I can go up to Merritt Island refuge and take pics, Canaveral National Seashore, as well as just so many kewl things I see in a day I wanna point, shoot and aim at!
This camera also has the sepia feature, which I love (Love black and whites) that is my "thing"....

I do love some technology the stuff for me that makes being a artist more creative or assist in the creative process! :)

I am already feeling freed up more creatively as a artist since letting go of all that has occured for me last week (and of course before that) all the blood sweat and tears that went into the Spa.. Hard work,hard work and more hard work.. But I feel I can channel any pain or sadness from closing into my art and designs now..

Gotta move into the now be now feel am now
pain and suffering is all a illusion, my perception
letting go of attachment, letting it slip thru my fingers, slipping thru my mind, slipping thru my soul
no longer having to
being to
needing to


Blissings
Shanti

No comments: