Friday, October 5, 2007

Free to BE


When I wrote about changes last week I didn't realize it would be coming up so quickly for me to accept them changes... This has been a very eventful, emotional, tiring, and at times overwhelming week.
I chose to though see it as a step in the journey, and not the end all and be all in my life. We closed the Spa as many of you know.... It saddened me, and yet I tried to stay at a distance from myself. My emotions so I could see that it was a part of the process for me.. My growth and to move forward this is what I needed to do for myself. It came on so quickly, we were there and then we weren't. The situation was quite untolerable with the mold and not getting any better, for six months of struggling with the landlord.. It is not for me to try and figure this out and judge, to just be. It drives my husband batty sometimes, but that is what Buddhism has taught me.. That I am able to not label a situation, and get caught up in turmoil, just be.. Especially when it is the last thing our brain wants to do.. :)
I am now getting my house back in order since bringing all the product and items, and reorganize for the house to hold the Spa inventory, etc. But it is all working out, we are busting at the seams, but we will be fine.. :)
I feel it is more important to accept, and be in the moment, then next week I can start meditating on what our next move will be. In the meantime, I am going to find out about having a Fellowship gathering in Merritt Island, and possible cocoa village. I will just let it be for the moment....Enjoy my weekend and this fall weather we are going to be gifted with.
I also am feeling blessed that I can for the time being, spend more time on my daily practice, which is very important to me...
Blissings
Shanti

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shanti,

I was quite surprised to find the spa closed.

I am sure your meditation and your spirit will lead you to the right move for the spa and for yourself.

Let me know the progress of Lotus In The Mud.

Love and light,
Dawn