Friday, September 28, 2007

Ahhhhhhhh~


Well it seems like our Sangh in Satellite is grooving right along.
Although I felt puny, it was great seeing everyone, and being there.. :)
So much to be thankful for.

:)

The weekend is almost here, and I am so blissful to be spending time just chillin with Tony and Karma..... Ahhhh.. The simple moment to moment times... Be here now and now and now.

I have been working on being more light hearted.. Although I am having some health challenges, I know this too will pass.. And then that will pass, then this will pass, and on and on :) But I am keeping the mode of compassion awake within me. As I say the Nam An Dam Bu.... The Nembutsu chant.. It helps to remind me of just being..... And gives my mind a much needed rest :)

I have found some really zen zen beads, and focal points.. They will be great to use for the new fresh, funky Buddha vibe pieces.. I am getting to know alot of other Artist who have a similar vibe to me, and working with them is creating a really kewl unity of love vibration! :) It brings a smile to my face and joy to my heart.. :)
The Jewelry gig has been part of my life for almost twenty years.. I always go back to it, I may do Graphic Art/Clothing/Scarves/Writings/etc.. But I always end up back to my first love in Functional Art, Jewelry :)

Ahhh well I am going to rest now and just be...
Finding the blissings in the moment of love
You are the Lotus.
I am the Lotus.
Karma is the Lotus
The Lotus Rocks! :)

Shanti

No comments: